|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Feed Flow Rate (cubic-meter/day)||120 m3 to 29|
|Treatment Capacity||5m3/hr to 1250m3/hr|
|Inlet TSS (Mg/L)||Up to 2000 ppm|
|Treatment Capacity (m3/h)||5 m3/hr to 1250 m3/hr|
|Water Source|| Municipal Sewage, Industrial Effluent, Commercial Waste Water|
|Industry|| Leather Industry, Chemical/Petroleum Industry, Paper Mills, Dairy Industry, Automobile, Pharmaceutical Industry, Slaughter House|
|Air flow rate(m3/h)||Depends on the Floatcell size|
Dissolved Air Flotation is the preferred option for primary treatment where the contaminants are fine suspensions, colloids, oil and grease and flocculable colour. Depending on the fraction of suspensions and oil grease that exert BOD, reducion efficiency of BOD in the range of 25% to 90% is achievable. Below is a comparison of DAF clarifier with conventional sedimentation clarifier:
1. Daftech clarifier has a retention time of 3 minutes against 2 hours in a sedimentation clarifier.
2. TSS removal of 98% is possible whereas in a conventional clarifier the average efficiency does not exceed 70%.
3. Oil removal down to 10 ppm is possible whereas in a conventional clarifier there is no possibility of removing O&G.
4. The higher efficiency of BOD removal in a DAF clarifier results in lower energy consumption in downstream biology.
5. Sludge consistency as high as 3 to 3.5% is achievable against 1 to 1.2% in a sedimentation clarifier.
6. Sludge flows by gravity whereas in a conventional clarifier sludge transfer would require sludge pumps.
- Item Code: HSN84212900
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Any Indian Port
- Production Capacity: 3 units per month
- Delivery Time: 3 months
- Packaging Details: Sea-worthy